The Blackboard Transact™ Campus Safety and Security Playbook provides useful facts, tips, examples, and best practices to help you develop a comprehensive and unified campus security system that not only encompasses building access, security cameras, and alert systems, but also provides a peaceful assurance of safety and security to your students and their parents.
What's inside the playbook?
• Campus security today
• Following the HEA rules
• Why colleges need a unified campus security system
• Emergency management for higher education
• Bracing your college for the worst
• 5 best practices for a unified security approach
• 9 emergency alert system tips
• Developing disaster preparation and recovery plans
• Unified security system implementation checklist
Security Management System (SMS) Overview
Manage your security needs with a complete, enterprise-class system with integrated access control, video surveillance, and monitoring capabilities.